Friday 20 June 2014

World Cup Countries: Group A

Hello darlings,
      this post is long overdue shey? E ma binu si mi eyin temi, i've really missed you all. Been so busy and so occupied with so much i was almost afraid i wasn't gonna keep my word to do this but i'm finally glad to be able to keep my word. TGIF!!

          Thia is my small tribute to the countries attending the world cup, never mind that some heavyweights are already kicked out of the competition. Stuff gets real brutal in this fair game but thankfully we are all being entertained globally. So refreshing to see teams from the non-traditionally football nations really making huge impacts on the big teams, i must confess it is utterly interesting.

Okay!

 Group A Nail Art Key
 Thumb: Brazil
 Forefinger: Croatia
Middle Finger: Mexico
Ring Finger: Cameroon
Little Finger: On Vacation for the duration of the series so just random blank colours.
*laughter*


First Glimpses
World Cup hosts Brazil get pride of place on my thumb. Impatience did not allow me wait to do their flag properly so i simply used the element colours and layered (more like mashed..lol) them on top of each other. You still get the general idea.


Remotes are too useful for taking pictures sha!..lol
I feel almost guilty leaving the little finger bare but *shrugs*.. ran out of brain juice at that point.


Croatia, Mexico and Cameroon front to back


 Ignore that bit of dark splotchy thingie on the Mexican Flag. Apparently there is an Eagle where that splotch is and apparently i'm in need of a stamping plate with an eagle engraving i could have used. Don't ask what it is, i'll show you what them plates are. Utterly delicious to work with i tell you.. For now, please see that black blot as an Eagle. Heehehee!!



Group A assembled..lol
The Cameroon flag star is 5-pointed but any port in a storm eh? Mine looks waaaaay better! *kidding*

I smeared the host country..sorry Brazil..lol



Once again thanks for stopping by. Group B will follow soon i promise. Still have till July to do them all anyways but that is no excuse to be lazy, consistency is key.

Don't forget to hang with me on my social media pages
Like my Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me also on Instagram

Can't wait to see you all again, share, share and more shares darling ones. Hugs till we meet again.





3 comments:

  1. I think I like Croatia most :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ayo. Yeah figured so..looks a lot neater. Thanks for stopping by..cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo creative! keep up the glam wrk darln....

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Instagram