Friday 23 May 2014

Dual Eminent Personalities!

Hello everyone,
   shey u see i'm trying to keep my promise of being consistent though i kinda feel one post or so each day is a tad much. Is it? It is to tide y'all for the long days ahead when i may not readily be available. Hehehe!! Joking a bit.. Okay, let's get moving!..

Teaser..*wink, wink*..


  My post tonight is inspired by two gentlemen whom i personally had the pleasure to attend University with though our courses differed. It's a special post because i was immediately struck by a very wonderful picture they uploaded to Facebook yesterday. It was so thrilling i couldn't help but draw inspiration from it for this post. Let me introduce them to you..

They are twins..special surprise!!

Ladies and Gents, meet Seyi and Seye Ajayi, both of whom were fondly referred to as "SeyiSeye" by us their classmates when we had trouble telling them apart..*laughs*

SeyiSeye noni!
I guess by now the inspiration part of my post is self-explanatory. I took it from their polo shirts, one of which had a white stripe and the other black with red being the common colour. I immediately adored it and recreated the colours on my nails through stripe art. Did my bit and here they are...




half-and-half of red stripes



thumb with the black
You may have noticed that the middle finger has both black and white stripes working between the red. I used that to represent the dual nature of both colours, kinda like a ying-yang thing. With them being twins and all, it seemed so fitting..lol.

Contrast and compare..lol
partner-in-crime..lol






From my understanding the picture was to celebrate their successful finish from my school's medical campus so i am pleased to call them both "The Ajayi Doctors". SeyiSeye, thank you so much for providing me with inspiration for tonight's post. I wish you both the very best as you proceed on your further forays into the medical world, i know i will surely be proud to announce someday that i schooled with a couple of fine gentlemen like you both. Stay blessed guys.

  Everyone else, you know the drill. Comment, like and share.I did something cool today and in the next few weeks will announce something important. Stay glued, drop your thoughts and imma see y'all again soon. Shalom!


2 comments:

  1. This is lovely. Keep it up..u can fflw me on gmail so I can see ur post from there when u tag me nd to also share dem..#ciao

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks for following.. I've done as you said. Hope you're enjoying mu humble offerings. Please share as much as possible. Thanks!

      Delete

Instagram

Instagram