Wednesday 21 May 2014

Minnie Me!!


Oh Lawd!!

*crashes through blog ceiling...coughs..stands up..dusts plaster off self..spits out dust...clears throat and smiles*...

Hello dears, did you all miss me? Please don't be angry, l know i broke my promise a couple of weeks back and i'm here now to make up for it. Welcome back to my blog again darlings, missed you all.

    Okay! My nail art tonight is inspired by one of my favourite cartoon characters from childhood, Minnie Mouse. (do not stick your tongue out at me oooo, i'm a hopeless Disney cartoon addict..lol). I been kinda down lately mood-wise and was honestly looking for what or who to cheer me up seeing as how certain playmates of mine have been missing lately (*sobs*..i miss Kams)... Scrolling through cable channels and i jam the Disney Channel and lo, there she was smiling at me. Minnie!! Her outfit immediately struck a chord and i raced off to get my paints, nail art here they are..
Enjoy!

One of the most recognizable smiles in the world. Hi Minnie!!





My nail art tonight was inspired by Minnie's huge bow which is one of the most recognizable items about her. I rarely see Minnie pics minus the polka bow, it's an intrinsic part of her character and i love, love, love it!


Notice my index finger dots suffered a bit of a booboo. I broke  my own rule of waiting at least 15 minutes for my topcoat to dry and smudged it picking up a book to pass the time. Dots went south, i was dismayed and then pleased to see it made a funny pattern so i refrained from wiping it off. Turns out kinda nice, dontcha think?..













So i switched it up when i downloaded this pic. Apart from her normal white polka dots on red background, this pic had red/pinkish dots on a white background. Bet you already noticed that on my ring finger, it's my accent nail...dumdumdum!







Thanks for stopping by dear, please remember to drop your comments and criticisms, i do look forward to hearing from you. Once again forgive my long absence, i promise to behave in the coming weeks by not disappearing so often..lol
Until next time, Dotun saying "Stay Blessed!"


2 comments:

  1. Aint your nails looking delicious enough to swallow??*smiles* *NoHomo* I love the feel polka dots brings to the nail arts tho I think I love the red background with white polka dots better..nice work girlfriend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear, many thanks for being the first commenter in a long long time. Appreciate it much and have a surprise for you. Thanks for stopping by, please like my fb page www.facebook.com/Dotun55 and follow @DotunNails both on twitter and instagram. Hope i see you again real soon. Cheers and don't forget to share!

      Delete

Instagram

Instagram