Tuesday 29 April 2014

Stripes Day 2: Nautical Feeling..

Hello everyone,

   Still having a bit of fun on my stripe week adventures. How are you, by the way? Trust you're doing splendidly. Great? Good! Welcome!..

 Not wasting much time. My stripe art today was inspired by the nautical blue and white stripes worn by sailors. Remember all those sailor-type clothes with a cape our mums used to dress us up in whole growing up..lol. As a girl, i remember mine came in yellow and pink instead of blue. Anyway i simply free-handed white stripes using my nail art striper brush on a blue background. Lines ain't straight, sorry, but you get the idea. You like? I hope you do.. enjoy!



blue and white stripes galore



bear got stripes too!..lol

(was in a bit of a hurry going out today else i'd have used nail art tape instead of free-handing the stripes with brush. Got a surprise lined up for tomorrow though...)

model of life, TV Remote again helping me do  my thing
(I'm just gonna stop captioning TV Remote again, you guys are already well acquainted with my photography partner..lol)

such a calm thumb pic.....


love how the stripes came out..



closer shot. need more work on my technique but this works for me..*smile*



I'll just let you be the judge of today's art. Frankly glad i was able to do this since network has been so shaky all day til now. Why not let me know what you think? Always happy to hear from you guys..until next time, do take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Instagram