Tuesday 22 April 2014

Dotted Nail Art Week (First Of All...)

Hello darlings,
            now for some strange reason i decided to give myself a tasklist of things to do daily, weekly or monthly as a way to combat my seeming lethargy when it comes to doing what i ought to be doing..me sef know say partial laziness dey worry my life..*laughs*.. Not gonna make any excuses though, I just am but it was out of my stubborn determination to combat it I came up with this..lol

*clears throat*.. Aheemmm!!

One of my resolutions is to this week post a series based on Dotted Nail Art which is hands-down my most absolute favourite style of nail art. I love na understatement; positively adore!. So this week, y'all gotta put up with my sweet obsession. Hope you like it.

   Today's art was a simple polka dot pattern I created. I used a pale blue lacquer with a hint of shimmer in it which needed a 3-coat application to achieve opacity (me that can like to form impatient eh, had to be waiting for each coat to dry out a bit...lol). I used my tiny size dotter to create the dots right down the middle of each leaving the sides bare. Nice to think i could match an outfit to my nail art, an idea. Imma dig out any polka dot item I own and copy it, na threat be that..lol.


 Why not skip through the pics and let me know what you think? Enjoy dears and don't forget to leave your comments and criticisms..
(all pictures snapped using mobile phone camera. Saving up to buy a digital except God just accidentally clunks my head with one.. I will be soooo grateful!..lol)




Taken with flash, this has to be the best pic i took of the lot.


I was even forming baddo while snapping pic ontop say my hand no too dey steady ( for any foreign visitors sorry for the seemingly atrocious english, we call it Nigerian Pidgin English which is a deliberate mashup of normal english and some of our local dialects)

Blurry a bit i think..but looks okay

This is clearer. Took this shot in a darkened room with flash.

Lights On!.

Had to switch on the lights for this shot.

See the blue? With the flash it kinda looks silver cos of the shimmer
You see am?
Thank you for viewing, I look forward to hearing what you think. Keep your eyes peeled for more post dears, much love all round. #hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Instagram