Sunday 27 April 2014

Advance Warning..I think..lol

Happy Sunday everyone!! Short quick post and I'm out..
  First off  thankful for a new week beginning which means new stuff coming up on my blog. Last week was my dotted nail art week though you'll have noticed that I didn't do all 5 days 'cos i started on Wednesday (assume weekends are off except I feel like it..lol). Posted 3 different dotted art and it felt really good and I heartily promise more examples of such will follow in days and weeks and months to come.

  Okay! This week I'm doing stripe nail art. Another favourite of mine and I promise you lots of eye candy, never mind how consistent i promise to be (strenght I pray for, Dear Lord!..*laughs*..)

  I look forward to seeing you all this week. Please feel free to go through previous posts and let me know what you think.

 Have a wonderful week ahead folks, stay blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Instagram