Saturday 15 March 2014

Slight Work!


 Suffice to say i'm a bad somebody (as we say in Nigerian Pidgin, I be wahala pikin..lol). I broke my promise again, didn't I? Forgive please...

The new year begun on such a high note and i've been doing all i can to sustain the momentum. I had to open my official Facebook page Dotun and my twitter page as well @DotunNails to sync with this blog so my posts will show everywhere the minute i post. So far I only send my pictures directly to my Facebook page and share the link to my twitter. I plan to reserve blog posts for when I have something major or when I feel like it. *tongue out...winks*

 My blog post tonight is just to show a minor design I made on the nails of a lady who requested I just add "a pop of colour" to her otherwise bare nails. I started out with tape stripe mani using pink and then added dots in light aquamarine blue right above it.

Blue dots above pink stripes placed on a nude nail  background.



This has to be the best shot i took with the phone..
I really enjoyed working on this because it was simple and really easy, didn't take much time at all and the contrast on her nude nails made the colours really pop. Pink and Blue are a universal colour match anyday and both always look so nice when placed together.


This is just right, looks nice!




    I still need to work on my photography skills, sadly i'm still limited in that area but thankfully I'm looking into that and will make necessary corrections as time goes on. For now, please enjoy and be sure to let me know what you think.

  Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Instagram