Thursday 18 April 2013

Here I Go..

  They always say an inordinate amount of curiousity is needed to keep the mind busy. I can totally relate to that because if there's one thing i'm  blessed (or cursed with, depending on how you look at it..), i'm an extremely curious person. Ever seen something that looked so interesting and unusual that the first thought that pops into your head is "wow! I totally wanna do that!!". I have had some pretty weird ideas as i grew up (Oh Jesus! how incredibly naive kids can be!!).. I'm always tickled pink just remembering some well-meaning ideas i hatched inside my big head (don't ask how i know oo, my brother once used a tape-rule to measure it once. thankfully it was anatomically correct..). My curiousity has not killed any cat, mine or anyone else's.. tehehehehee!!!

I digress, do allow me to properly introduce myself...

My name is Ifeoluwa Adedotun Ogunbiyi, Welcome to my blog. My most common nickname is Ify, which i am fondly called by friends and family. Other nicknames are dashed me by people who somehow feel Ify is too small (I'll post about the origins of my various nicknames one day, some quite hilarious). I like to be friends with everyone so please call me Ify.

Basically i'm just here to post about my various curiousities and what experiences and joys they bring me. I'm such a determined guinea pig for new experiences it's a wonder i've not been tied down. I hope u enjoy spending time with me and i look forward to making you all smile and laugh as much as i can..and pass along the bits and pieces i learn as i go on. Sharing is always caring and i have sooooooo much care to give

(In case you're wondering, my name in short Ife means "love" in my native Yoruba language and thus explains why i have various nicknames. No one person has been able to define love, it keeps on being defined by us all every minute of everyday...love y'all!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Instagram